If you're a musician, PDF Reader frees you from having to lug around books and binders and gives the ability to access your sheet music collections in seconds. This month, we’re going to share with 3 tips you about using PDF Reader to manage your scores.
Digitize Paper Score to PDF
You can import all of your sheet music and have everything you need right on your device through camera, photos, browser, or personal cloud. (Using scanner as an example)
- Switch to the "Toolset" tab for the scanner tool
- Place the document in the camera’s view. Hold still to capture the scan
- Then tap “Confirm” to create a new project
- Tap the “PDF” button to turn scans into one PDF
Automatically Scroll Pages
The automatic vertical scrolling turns a page on your behalf.
- Open the sheet music
- Tap the “More” (Three dots) button on the top right corner of the screen
- Enable “Auto Flow” and then adjust the scroll speed slider to your preferred speed
- You can change the jump space in app settings
Add Symbols Using Stamps
If needed, you can insert common musical symbols into scores by creating custom image stamps.
- Tap on the stamp tool
- Tap “+”(Add) under Custom pane to create a new one
- Choose “Image Stamp” to import images from Photo Library
- Attach the new stamp onto the music score
Save Big for the New Year
Get 19% off all individual plans on Kdan Creative Store, including Document 365. Enter coupon code “NEWYOU19” at checkout to receive the discount! (Offer ends: 2/28/2019)