If you're a musician, PDF Reader frees you from having to lug around books and binders and gives the ability to access your sheet music collections in seconds. This month, we’re going to share with 3 tips you about using PDF Reader to manage your scores.
Automatically Scroll Pages
The automatic vertical scrolling turns a page on your behalf, and you can change the scrolling speed.
- Open the sheet music
- Tap the “More” (Three dots) button on the top right corner of the screen
- Enable “Auto Flow” and then adjust the scroll speed slider to your preferred speed
- You can change the jump space in app settings
PDF Reader lets you to draw and write down any notes in the score through the handwriting tool.
- Open the music sheet
- Tap the “Freehand” icon and start writing
- Simply tap on the brush icon for the preferences of color or style
Add Symbols Using Stamps
If needed, you can insert common musical symbols into scores by creating custom image stamps.
- Tap on the stamp tool
- Tap “+”(Add) under the Custom pane to create a new one
- Choose “Image Stamp” to import images from Photo Library
- Attach the new stamp onto the music score
Save Big for the New Year
Get 19% off all individual plans on Kdan Creative Store, including Document 365. Enter coupon code “NEWYOU19” at checkout to receive the discount! (Offer ends: 2/28/2019)