If you're a musician, PDF Reader frees you from having to lug around books and binders and gives the ability to access your sheet music collections in seconds. This month, we’re going to share with 3 tips you about using PDF Reader to manage your scores.
Digitize Paper Score to PDF
You can import all of your sheet music and have everything you need right on your device through camera, photos, browser, or personal cloud. (Using scanner as an example)
- Tap “Drawer” on the top left corner and tap “Scanner” to start scanning.
- Use the crop tool to edit or remove unwanted parts from the scan.
- Tap the “Share” button and save scans as one PDF file.
PDF Reader lets you to draw and write down any notes in the score through the handwriting tool.
- Open the music sheet
- Tap the “Freehand” icon and start writing
- Long tap on the icon to change settings for the brush, opacity, and color.
- Use zoom in/out to write effectively if you write on a small display.
Save Big for the New Year
Get 19% off all individual plans on Kdan Creative Store, including Document 365. Enter coupon code “NEWYOU19” at checkout to receive the discount! (Offer ends: 2/28/2019)