PDF Reader is not only a viewer for digital textbooks or papers, but also a bridge that connects teachers and students to new technology. If you’re an educator, you may already make good use of our editing tools in PDF Reader.
We’re going to share 3 more tips with you on how PDF Reader can enhance the learning environment:
Turn PDFs into Slideshow
Connect your device with the projector (or Apple TV).
- Open the PDF version of textbook
- Tap the “More” button on the top right corner
- Tap “Slideshow” to turn on the feature
- You can control slides directly from your iPad
Explain Everything with Screen Recording
You can record all of your on-screen activities with slideshow mode. Then you can choose to save in the local device or upload to your Youtube channel for sharing.
- Enter the slideshow mode
- Tap the “Recorder” on the top right corner
- Enable the access of you camera and microphone
- Start recording
Write on Your Screen Directly
You can make notes with handwritings when in Slideshow mode.
- Tap on the “More” button on the bottom for the on-screen tools
- Choose pen and color
- Enhance your presentations with scribbling
(Note: The on-screen markings in slideshow mode won’t be added to the PDF.)
From now on, you can get Document 365 with a 50% discount for the first year at any time. Enter your institutional email address, and then we will send you an email with the coupon code.