Imagine you are outside the office or waiting at the airport for your flight to leave. You receive an email with an agreement. You’re required to sign and hand in the document immediately. Usually, there's no easy way of doing so without printing out the document, but PDF Reader can get the work done right on your smartphones or tablets. Just remember to import, insert, and share.
Step 1- Import the file
- Tap on the attachment from the mail app (using Gmail app as an example).
- Choose PDF Reader to open with
- A copy will be saved to PDF Reader.
(Note: In some devices, the file will be saved to the Downloads folder in the local device)
Step 2- Sign with the NEW signature tool
- Open the PDF file.
- Tap the “Toolkit” button on the bottom of the screen.
- Select the “Signature” tool and create a new one.
- Insert your personal signature to the PDF.
(Note: The new signature tool is available for the version 3.20.6 and later.)
Step 3- Email out the PDF
- In the file list, log tap on the PDF until it is selectable.
- Tap the “More” button on the top right corner and choose “Share”
- Then you can share it via email, cloud, or other apps
From now on, you can get Document 365 with a 50% discount for the first year at any time. Enter your institutional email address, and then we will send you an email with the coupon code.