We just launched the all new zoom tool bar!
It looks like this:
(1) (2) (3)
Functions from left to right are:
(1) Page no. / total pages (in this document)
(2) Zoom out (shrink in size), zoom percentage, zoom in (enlarge size)
(3) Fit Width or Fit Page, one of the pre-set zoom settings (see below).
(x) Fold the tool bar, so it only shows the part of page no. (part (1)).
To zoom, you can simply use the zoom in/out tool. Or open advanced zoom settings by tapping on the zoom percentage field, which will expand the tool bar to this:
On the advanced zoom tool bar, you can select pre-existing zoom percentage or set your own. You can also select from one of the four pre-set zoom settings to adjust your zoom quickly. The setting are:
- Actual Size: the document will display at its actual, 100% size.
- Fit Page: the document will display as fitting the entire one page in the screen.
- Fit Width: the document will display as fitting the width.
- Fit Visible: the document will display as fitting to the content that's visible. This usually coincides with "Fit Width" if the document is in portrait orientation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.