You’ve been emailed a document, and you have to sign it and send it back. We usually print it, add our signature(s), and then re-scan it before emailing it back. Now there’s a better, faster way for you to sign documents and get signatures in seconds with Kdan’s PDF and eSign solutions:
Add a Signature to PDFs
- Open a PDF and tap on the toolkit for the signature tool
- You will visit the signature library
- Tap “Add” to create a new signature
- Drag, resize, and position the signature inside your PDF file
Remove Signatures from Documents
- Open a PDF
- Tap the “More” button on the top right corner
- Select “Clear Signature” to remove all signatures from the PDF
Assign Multiple Signers
If you want to request signatures from multiple signers remotely, try Kdan’s newly-launched e-signature solution - DottedSign:
- Import the document from PDF Reader (browse from the local folder)
- Add multiple contacts as signers
- You can choose to sign in order or sign in parallel
- Assign fields to each signer
- Send the document to the signer(s) simultaneously
DottedSign Free enables you to invite up to three signers. Sign up from the web page to try out for free.
Awesome... Thank you for providing the steps to add and or remove signatures on PDF documents.
Thank you all for being so supportive! Have a lovely day. :D
Please sign in to leave a comment.