Create more this academic year. Here are two quick tips to help inspire your creativity and productivity:
Add Comments Using Text box
In the latest updates, we put a toolkit with multiple editing tools for you to choose from to edit PDF documents:
- Open a PDF and tap on the toolkit for the text box tool
- Set up the properties for the text box, including color and font size
- Tap “Add” and tap on where you want to insert text content
- You can edit it by tapping on the text box afterwards
Note: The text box tool doesn’t support to choose font yet.
Add Comments With Shapes
You can add shapes to call attention to specific portions of a document instead of using highlighter:
- Open a PDF and tap on the toolkit for the shape tool
- There are four markup tools for you to choose from, including circle, rectangle, line, and arrow.
- Choose one and set up the properties (color, opacity, or thickness)
- Then add to where you want it to be