Whether or not your customers have a DottedSign account, anyone can have the ability to sign the document through DottedSign without a hassle. For signers who don’t have an account, they can just use the following steps to complete their signing process.
Part 1: Signer’s perspective
- Receive the invitation email
- Click on “View & Sign”
- To continue, click the checkbox to agree to the terms
- Sign the document & complete
- By signing up and logging in to DottedSign you will have access to more functions, such as tracking the document progress.
- Go to your email inbox to receive the notification email of completion. You can download the completed document, and by logging in you can download the full audit trail.
Part 2: Sender’s perspective
If the requesting link is timed out, as the sender, you can resend the link to the signers.
- Go to “waiting for others” > “more of a file” > “signer status” > click on “resend”