In our busy lives we can often be forgetful or put things off to a later date. Which is why DottedSign has integrated features to help in both of these situations. You can set a reminder which will send the signer an additional notification days after the initial email is sent. You can also set an expiration date of the document to give the signer a designated time frame to sign.
You can use this feature by following these steps:
- Click "Get Signatures" to create a new task
- Assign signers by entering their emails. Choose the fields that you want them to fill in from the toolbar and place the fields on the document.
- Click “Save & Email”
- Send auto reminder by swiping the button. This will first remind the signer after 2 days, then send another reminder after 6 days.
- Set Expiration by choosing a time frame. You can choose between 7 days, 30 days, or set a custom date.
- Then send the document and you are all completed! All parties will receive the completed document via email and they can log in DottedSign to download the digital audit trail.