When there is more than one person can work on the same document, using comments and stamps can be useful to pass information back and forth and increase the efficiency of workflow processes in the workplace. This month, we’re going to share 2 scenarios on how to use the PDF stamp tool to share information with others.
Insert a Check Mark
You can place a “Sign Here” stamp on the contract or agreement to let the signee know where to edit. Then delete it later after the document is signed.
- Open the PDF and tap on the "Toolkit" button on the top menu bar.
- Find the “Stamp Tool and choose the “Sign Here” stamp from the “Standard” tab
- Place the stamp on wherever it’s needed
Indicate the Stages of the Process
You can insert a custom stamp with the time and date information. This can be especially helpful when you are marking an invoice through the “Received,” “Approved,” and “Paid” stages of the process.
- Switch to the Custom tab under the “Stamp Tool” page
- Enter “Paid” in the text field and choose the shape you would like it to be
- Then toggle the time and date sections on (optional)
- Place the stamp onto the PDF