Get creative with a full set of brushes for sketching, doodling, outlining, coloring and drawing shapes. You can set up the default size and color for each brush to your liking.
1. While sketching or drawing, open up the brush view.
2. To view, even more, brushes, tap a brush once. To go back to the original view, tap the gray arrow on the left side of the menu.
3. To change brush size, press the brush size icon on the right.
4. To change the color and opacity of the brush, press the colored circle on the right.
5. To erase drawings, select the blue and white eraser, then erase. You can also select opacity and eraser size.
6. Click the three dots to the right to turn on "Palm Rejection." If you're using an Apple Pencil, this feature will allow you to rest your hand on the screen while you draw. You can only use fingers for gestures or buttons.
Smart Pen: The shape you draw will be converted into an object. You may fill color, edit or delete it like an object.
Vector Brush: Use the vector brush eraser to remove vector drawings.