When crafting a moodboard, studying, or gathering notes, get inspiration from Pinterest, Unsplash, Behance and any other web pages. Clip images and texts from the web with easy drag and drop or crop screenshots. NoteLedge also allows you to browse web pages and take notes at the same time.
1. In the Edit view, find the Web Clipper icon (blue compass) in the lower right corner.
2. Search for inspiration, go to Pinterest, Behance, or Unsplash to find amazing ideas, or enter a URL to a specific page.
3. Once you find the image you would like to add, drag and drop it to notes. Alternatively, you can use the knife function located in the bottom right corner to cut out screenshots from web pages and add to your notes.
4. You can also select text, then drag and drop it into your notes.
5. In your notes, tap the clipped images or texts to find more options. Tap "Web Source" to go back to the original webpage you found the image from.
Note for Pinterest users: Pinterest doesn't support logging in with Google or Facebook from a built in browser. We recommend to sign in to your account with your email address. If you can only log in with Google or Facebook account, please open Pinterest in Safari using the "Slide Over" view. You can then drag and drop Pinterest content into NoteLedge. For a more in-depth tutorial, read here.