With NoteLedge, search videos on YouTube or Vimeo in an in-app browser, and add online videos directly to your notes. You can also record videos or add videos from Photos. Read on to find out how.
Add Videos from YouTube or Vimeo
1. Press the "Video" icon in the bottom editing tab. You will have the option to find any video on YouTube or Vimeo through a pop-up menu.
2. Once you have found the video you want, click the "Import" button on the tab to insert the video into your note.
3. To play the video, simply press the play button. Access the video anytime, directly from your notes.
Record Video or Add Existing Videos from Photos
1. Record your video by pressing the "Video" icon, then pressing "Camera." This will take you to your device's camera. Allow NoteLedge to access the camera, then start recording.
2. Once you're done, you will have the option to retake the video or use it in your note. Then, give NoteLedge access to add photos and videos.
3. Your video will be inserted into your note. You can resize and/or move it around to your liking. To play the video, simply press the play button.
4. To add existing videos, press "Video," then, press "Import from photos." You will be able to add any videos in your camera roll.