Privacy is important. With NoteLedge, easily set up a password to protect a notebook. Read on to find out how.
1. Go to the NoteLedge home page. Locate the notebook you would like to lock, and click the three dots next to the notebook.
2. Then, click the lock icon under the notebook graphic.
3. Set your password, and confirm it.
4. You're all set! Now, when you try to open a notebook, it will prompt you to fill out a password.
5. To remove the password, simply follow the instructions above, enter your old password, and press "Remove the password."
Article is closed for comments.