A color palette is a useful tool for creators of all kinds. It comes in handy when wanting to get accurate colors from images or perfectly matching the color scheme of your design. Read on to find out how to access the color palette in NoteLedge for Windows.
1. Click the pen icon in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Import an image by clicking the "+" icon, then clicking “Choose Color Scheme from an Image”. And choose the picture you would like to use in your file.
3. NoteLedge will extract colors from the image and generate a color palette automatically. Select the colors you would like to use from the image. Click the "Import" button to save the color palette.
4. You can save multiple color palettes and give them unique names to match your design themes.
5. Apply the colors to your brushes and start creating!
Update your app to the latest NoteLedge Windows version to try it out!
Article is closed for comments.