PDF Reader makes you easily import and manage PDF files through the Home page. You can connect local folders and cloud accounts with PDF Reader. Here is an overview of the Home page:
1. Open File: Click to browse through files on Mac. Then select a file to open with PDF Reader.
2. LIBRARY: There are 3 subsections for you to switch between:
Office Toolset - Display a list of shortcuts to all the essential tools
Documents - Visit the "PDF Reader files" folder where the files will be synced to Kdan Cloud
Last Import - View recently opened files
3. PLACES: You can import and connect local folders on Mac with PDF Reader. Then you can directly access files on the folders from within PDF Reader. (without launching Mac's Finder)
4. CLOUD: Add your GoogleDrive, Dropbox, and Kdan Cloud accounts to PDF Reader. Then you can download files directly from with PDF Reader.
5. TAG: Create tags with different colors and names to categorize PDF files for easy file management.
6. Clear: Click to clear the history of recently viewed files.
7. Office Toolset: Each card represents a shortcut to the specific editing tool. Click to access the specific tool without opening the PDF first.
8. Templates: We provide more than 50 PDF templates for you to quickly generate PDF files you need.