While we regret that you are leaving, please select the platform from which you subscribed or purchased our services.
Note: Subscription cancellation means that the subscription will not be renewed in the next billing cycle (based on the plan you selected: Monthly/Quarterly/Annual). If the current subscription period hasn't expired, you can still access advanced tools and services.
1. Purchased from Kdan Creative Store
2. Purchased from the Apple App Store (iOS/iPadOS/macOS users)
3. Purchased from the Microsoft Store (Windows 10&11 users)
4. Purchased from the Play Store (Android/Chrome OS users)
If you purchased from Kdan Creative Store….
Cancel trials or subscriptions:
Please refer to the following steps:
- Log in with your Kdan ID at Kdan Creative Store
- Go to “My Orders” under your account to find your orders.
- Click “Manage” to view order details, generate an invoice or cancel the auto-renewal subscription.
Or you could visit the Kdan Creative Store Help Center for more information:
Request a refund:
You could contact us at email@example.com with your Kdan ID and invoice. We’ll review your case and see if it meets our refund policy. We suggest you cancel your subscription first to prevent being charged in the next billing cycle.
If you purchase the in-app content/subscription through Apple (upgraded within the app you downloaded from Apple App Store)
As your subscription is made via your Apple ID, developers cannot see any payment details associated with your personal data. Please follow the instructions from Apple’s official website:
For iPad and iPhone users:
- Open the "Settings" app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription. You might need to scroll down to find the Cancel Subscription button. If there is no Cancel button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.
For Mac users:
- Open the App Store app.
- Click your name. If you can't find your name, click Sign In.
- Click Account Settings.
Scroll to Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Next to the subscription, click Edit.
- Click Cancel Subscription. If there is no "Cancel" or "Cancel Subscription" button, the subscription is already canceled.
For more details, please refer to the Apple Support page.
After the current period ends, whether it is part of a free trial or a regular recurring subscription, you will no longer be charged for that subscription.
To request a refund for your subscription, please refer to this link for instructions.
Please note that refunds are issued by Apple, and refund eligibility might vary. We recommend that you stop using the app to help until Apple processes your refund request.
If you purchase the in-app content/subscription through Windows (upgraded within the app you downloaded from Microsoft Store)
We're sorry to tell you that if you purchase the in-app content/subscription through Windows (upgraded within the app you downloaded from Microsoft Store), developers have no right to deal with the refund and the cancellation according to their policies.
Please follow the instruction below to manage your subscriptions or ask for a refund
You can manage and cancel subscriptions from within your Microsoft account
- Go to Services & subscriptions and sign in with the Microsoft account you used to purchase your subscription. It's important to use that account.
- Find your subscription and select Manage.
Note: If you see Turn on recurring billing instead of a link that says Manage, this means your subscription is already set to expire on the date shown and you won't be automatically charged after this date. There's nothing further to do at this time and you can continue to use the product until the subscription expires.
- On the next page, select Cancel (or it might say Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type).
- Scroll through and follow the instructions on the page to proceed with the cancellation. For more details, please refer to the Microsoft Support page.
To request a refund, please refer to the instruction in the link below:
If you purchase the in-app content/subscription through Google Play Store (upgraded within the app you downloaded from Google Play Store)
You can manage and cancel subscriptions with your Google account.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap on account on the top right corner of the page.
- Tap “Payments & Subscriptions”, then tap “Subscriptions” and select the Subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions to proceed with the cancellation.
- For more details, please refer to the Google Play Help page
To request a refund for your subscription:
We can process your refund. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your invoice with the order ID.
Please sign in to leave a comment.