The color palette is a useful tool for creators of all kinds. It comes in handy when wanting to get accurate colors from images or perfectly matching the color scheme of your design. NoteLedge allows you to create a themed color palette from an image in seconds. Read on to find out how to access the color palette in NoteLedge for iPad.
1. In the edit mode, select the "Brush" tool and find the color tools. You may set up colors using the color wheel, slider, eye dropper, or color palette.
2. Select the color palette on the upper right color to create a themed color palette. You can create a color palette from scratch, or tap “Add from Photo" to get colors from an image.
3. Select an image from your Photos or take a picture. Crop an area you want to extract colors from, or import the full image.
4. NoteLedge will extract colors from the image and generate a color palette automatically. If you don't want a particular color, you may press on the color and delete it. Tap "Done" to finish setup.
5. You can save multiple color palettes and give them unique names to match with your design themes.
6. Apply the colors to your brushes and start creating!