Getting rid of large binders and folders of documents is a good idea. Adding, removing, and extracting pages from a PDF is possible using PDF Reader. Learn how to edit and add parts to PDFs as needed.
Append Pages from Another PDF
You can append pages from another PDF to an existing PDF using PDF Reader. When inserting pages, you can select from an entire document or a range of its pages.
- Open a PDF and click “Page Edit”
- Select one page where you want to append pages
- Click “Append File” and select a PDF from your File Explorer
- Choose page(s) you want to append to the existing PDF (See detailed tutorials)
Remove Unwanted Pages
In dealing with digital documents, we all encounter unwanted pages. There is no simple solution for removing these pages from PDF files. With PDF Reader, you can delete the unwanted pages in a flash.
- Click “Page Edit” to view PDF pages in thumbnails
- Select pages you’d like to remove
- Choose “Delete” to delete them (See detailed tutorials)
Export Selected Pages
The Extract Page tool in PDF Reader provides a simple way to split a PDF document into two separate PDF files with the Extract Pages tool in PDF Reader. You can extract pages from an existing PDF document and use them in a new PDF.
- Tap “Page Edit” to view PDF pages in thumbnails
- Select pages you’d like to export and tap the “Extract” button on the top menu bar.
- Then the pages will be saved as a new PDF (See detailed tutorials)
Please sign in to leave a comment.