The text editing tool that enables you to replace, edit, add or delete text directly in PDFs without converting them back to the original file format.
Add and Remove Text:
1. Open a PDF and click "Edit" from the toolbar.
2. Then click "Edit Text" to switch to the text editing mode.
3. PDF Reader recognizes editable blocks of text within PDF documents. To edit a text area, move your cursor over the area you want to edit and click it. Then you can add or delete the existing text using your keyboard.
4. Click "Save as" to exist the editing mode.
5. PDF Reader will create a new copy to save it in the "Text Edit" folder.
Note: The text editing tool could be limited for some language characters, and you could send us your feedback to help us make it better. Alternatively, you could convert the PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint document if you prefer to edit in Microsoft Office.