The text editing tool that enables you to replace, edit, add or delete text directly in PDFs without converting them back to the original file format.
Add and Remove Text:
1. Open a PDF and click "Edit" from the toolbar.
2. Then click "Edit Text" to switch to the text editing mode.
3. PDF Reader recognizes editable blocks of text within PDF documents. To edit a text area, move your cursor over the area you want to edit and click it. Then you can add or delete the existing text using your keyboard.
4. Click "Save as" to exit the editing mode.
5. PDF Reader will create a new copy to save it in the "Text Edit" folder.
Note: Please note that the text editing tool may have certain limitations when it comes to handling specific language characters. We encourage you to share your feedback with us, as it will greatly assist us in enhancing its functionality. Furthermore, we regret to inform you that the content editing tool is not available in scanned files, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Horrible text editor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.