Updated: Jan 17th, 2023
Have you found a way to keep on practicing and polishing your animation skills? Join our challenge! Find animation ideas here and win some bonus prizes.
Jan 17, 2023: Butterfly Animation Challenge
- Feel free to use the Butterfly animation template in your submission, but it's not mandatory and it's not a judge criteria.
- The Participants must use Animation Desk to create their submissions.
- Entries must be less than 10 seconds long and exported in MP4 format.
- Please name your entries.
Click here to download the Butterfly animation template
⭐️ How to Enter
- Post your animation on Instagram and tag @animation_desk in the caption.
- Please leave the comment 'Challenge Accepted!' on our Instagram post of the Butterfly Mini Challenge.
- If you have any problem using Instagram to submit your work, please contact us.
- Entries open on Jan. 17th, 2023 (EST)
- Entries close on Jan. 30th, 2023 (EST)
- Public voting from Feb. 2th - Feb 6th, 2023 (EST)
The top 5 winners will get,
- A USD 20 Amazon gift card (US).
- Work showcase opportunity on Animation Desk Instagram story, newsletter, and other social media platforms.
Judging Criteria Update:
Public voting will be held on the Animation Desk's official Instagram account. Besides public voting, we will also invite the staff from the Animation Desk team to cast their votes in the final round. The top 5 submissions with the highest votes will be the winners.
Other Rulers and Information
- Kdan Mobile reserves the right to disqualify submissions that include offensive content, indecent content, or submissions in invalid formats.
- Kdan Mobile reserves the right to cancel the competition. For example, if the number of submissions does not meet the minimum requirement decided by Kdan Mobile or if other circumstances arise out of its control
- Winners might be featured on Animation Desk social media posts, newsletters, or blogs. Winners will be notified before the content release.
Please be responsible for the content used in your work. Avoid infringing intellectual property and unauthorized content.
Please comment and let us know if you have any suggestions for the event. We appreciate your feedback!