Your new year resolutions may vary from a small change in your daily routine to a complete life makeover. Buying a new PC or smart device for yourself can be a great start in making your new year’s resolutions come true. However, migrating all the files from the old device to the new one can be challenging. This month, we’re going to talk about how to efficiently move PDF Reader files stored on one device onto another.
Sync Files to Your Cloud
- Sign in with your Kdan ID
- Upload files to Kdan Cloud until they are stored in your Kdan Cloud storage space successfully
Get the New Device Ready
- Launch PDF Reader in your new device (using PDF Reader Android as an example)
- Log into your Kdan account
- Go to the “Kdan Cloud” tab and find the files you uploaded
- Tap “Download” to sync files to the local folder
Preview PDF and Word Documents in Browser
- Log into your Kdan Cloud on your web browser
- Simply tap on the PDF or Word documents
- Then you can preview them directly in web browser
- Or you could share it with others via a shareable link
- Those who receive the link can view the file in the browser without using PDF Reader
Need a Little Assistance on Your Quest?
Whatever your goals are, let Document 365 help you accomplish them. Use coupon code NEWYOU20 at checkout, and you will get full access to all versions of PDF Reader apps with 20% off for your 2020.
*The code is good for the Document 365 individual plan and expires on 2/29/2020.