Requesting the Sender to Change the Signer from Yourself to Another Person

If you notice that you have received a wrong request for signatures, or you are on vacation and would like to give the signing access to someone else, you can request that the sender of the document changes the signer with the following steps.


  1. First, find the document in Waiting for Me


  2. Next, click “More”


  3. Click “Ask to Change Signer”
  4. Enter the information of the new signer or tell the sender that he/she accidentally sent the document to the wrong person. Then click Send


  5. If the sender consents to change signer, you will receive a notification email and will no longer be able to access or sign the document


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.