If you purchased a subscription through iTunes App Store….
You can manage and cancel subscriptions from within your Apple ID account.
- Launch the device’s Settings app and tap iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap “View Apple ID” and enter your passcode.
- Tap Subscriptions and select the Subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and confirm it.
After the current period ends, whether it is part of a free trial or a regular recurring subscription, you will no longer be charged for that subscription.
For devices running iOS 12.4.1 and above, the new feature added by Apple can save a few clicks by following the new way.
- Open the App Store
- Tap on your profile
- Manage subscriptions
If you purchased a subscription through Kdan Creative Store….
You can manage subscriptions in the account settings.
- Visit Kdan Creative Store
- Log into your Kdan account
- Go to “Order History” to cancel your subscription