If you purchase the in-app content/subscription through Apple (upgraded within the app you downloaded from Apple App Store)
You can manage and cancel subscriptions with your Apple ID.
- Open the “Settings” app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription“. (You might need to scroll down to find the “Cancel Subscription button“. If there is no “Cancel“ button or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.)
- For more details, please refer to the Apple Support page.
If you purchase a subscription through Kdan Creative Store….
You can manage subscriptions in the account settings.
- Visit Kdan Creative Store
- Log into your Kdan account
- Go to “My Orders“ to cancel your subscription
If you still fail to cancel your subscription, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information.
- All potential emails
- Your invoice
- A screenshot of subscription records or order details