NoteLedge lets you export multimedia notes to PDF and include links to the audio and video clips. You can play the clips in the exported PDF.
- Tap the sharing icon.
- When asked if you want to export JPEG or PDF, choose PDF.
- Set up file name, page orientation (landscape or portrait), and page range.
- When everything is set up, tap "Export" and select where you want to save or open the PDF.
- Done! You can view the PDF file in NoteLedge or the app you select.
* It is required to sign in with your Kdan ID to upload all the video and audio clips in your notes to Kdan Cloud.
This is a premium feature for NoteLedge Pro or Creativity 365 subscribers. Join to get unlimited PDF export.