If you purchase the in-app content/subscription through Windows (upgraded within the app you downloaded from Microsoft Store)...
You can manage and cancel subscriptions with your Microsoft account.
1. Go to Services & subscriptions and sign in with the Microsoft account you used to purchase your subscription. It's important to use that account.
2. Find your subscription and select Manage. (Note: If you see Turn on recurring billing instead of a link that says Manage, this means your subscription is already set to expire on the date shown and you won't be automatically charged after this date. There's nothing further to do at this time and you can continue to use the product until the subscription expires.)
3. On the next page, select Cancel (or it might say Upgrade or Cancel, depending on your subscription type).
4. Scroll through and follow the instructions on the page to proceed with cancellation. For more details, please refer to the Microsoft Support page.
If you purchased a subscription through Kdan Creative Store….
You can manage subscriptions in the account settings
- Visit Kdan Creative Store
- Log into your Kdan account
- Go to “Order History” to cancel your subscription
If you still fail to cancel your subscription, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
- All potential emails
- Your invoice
- A screenshot of subscription records or order details