As more schools move to hold remote classes amid the COVID-19 outbreak, there are some companies, like Zoom, Cisco, and Cyberlink, offering free software for institutions looking to offer online lessons. Below are 2 tips to help you most effectively use our solutions when using video conferencing tools for meetings and classes:
Get Prepared (Using Zoom as an Example)
- Launch Zoom on your device
- Start a meeting and tap “Share Screen”
- Choose PDF Reader's Window from the menu to start the screen sharing function
(Note: Due to the privacy and security issues, you could consider other options if you need a highly private and secure tool for video conferencing, like WebEx, Google Hangouts Meet, and Microsoft Team.)
Write on PDFs Directly
Make notes with handwritings in meetings can make communications more effective.
- Open a PDF and click on the "Handwriting" tool from the toolbar
- Choose a color and then write on the PDF using the mouse or trackpad
Turn PDFs into Slideshow
Use the slideshow mode to make presentations with ease.
- Open the PDF version of textbook
- Click the “Slideshow” button on the top toolbar to turn the PDF pages into slides