The text editing tool that enables you to replace, edit, add or delete text directly in PDFs without converting them back to the original file format.
Add and Remove Text:
1. Open a PDF and click "Edit Text" from the toolbar to switch to the text editing mode.
2. Or you could click "Tool" > select the "Edit Text" to enable text editing.
3. Simply place your cursor on the text you want to edit, and you can add or delete the existing text using your keyboard.
4. Click "Save" to exist the editing mode.
5. Select File > Save or File > Save As to save the edited file.
Note: The text editing tool could be limited for some language characters, and you could send us your feedback to help us make it better. Alternatively, you could convert the PDF to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint document if you prefer to edit in Microsoft Office.