1. Choose the “Unboxing” video outline template.
2. Select your desired aspect ratio.
3. Guide yourself through each scene from each Pod’s description. There are five suggested scenes with the according storyline. The sample description gives you an overview of the key elements in an unboxing video. You can edit Pods’ descriptions anytime.
4. Click “Tap to edit the pod” icon to import materials such as videos and images from your device, Kdan Cloud, or Browse folder.
5. Pinch to freely resize the objects.
6. Add stickers to add more fun to your video.
7. You can freely adjust the time the sticker appears.
8. Insert a transition.
9. Export your video.
10. Choose types of resolution and frame rate.
11. Your video will be automatically saved in your Photos, and you can also share it to various social platforms to enjoy with your friends.
Please sign in to leave a comment.