1. Choose the “Tutorial” video outline template.
2. Select your desired aspect ratio.
3. Guide yourself through each scene using the Pod’s description. There are six suggested scenes with the according storyline. The sample description gives you an overview of the key elements in a tutorial video. You can edit Pods’ descriptions anytime.
4. Click the “Tap to edit the pod” icon to import materials such as videos and images from your device, Kdan Cloud, or Browse folder.
5. Add subtitles, change font and text color.
6. Click “Edit” to change a Pod's background color. Change the background color to make the video look more interesting.
7. Adjust the speed of a video clip to two-times faster.
8. Record to add your voice-over.
9. Export your video.
10. Choose types of resolution and frame rate.
11. Your video will be automatically saved in your Photos, and you can also share it to various social platforms to enjoy with your friends.
Please sign in to leave a comment.