OCR is the conversion that can recognize text content in images and scanned documents and turn them into text files or searchable PDFs, so that you can search, correct, and copy the text. PDF Reader Mac version enables you to convert scanned PDFs into editable PDFs.
1. Open the scanned PDF document
2. Click on the “OCR” button from the toolbar
3. Or you can click "Tool" > "OCR" from the top menu bar
4. In the OCR Settings dialog box, choose the method of how you want to apply OCR to the PDF.
5. Choose a output folder and click "OK" to start conversion
6. Once the file is converted, it will be saved to the target folder
7. Then you can select the text content for editing