Note: Please make sure that you have subscribed to Document 365 and signed in with your account.
Option 1 - By Opening a PDF
1. Open a PDF and tap the three dots icon on the top right.
2. Choose "Converter" for the file converter
3. Select the output file format by swiping left or right. Then tap "Start" to start the conversion.
4. Tap the three dots icon on the top right again. Go to the "More" category and you will be able to see the “Task Manager”, tap to check if the process is completed.
5. Once the conversion is completed, tap the task to download the file
6. Then the output file will be saved in the "Converted" folder
Option 2 - From the Explore Tab
1. Switch to the "Explore" tab which has a list of shortcuts to all popular features in PDF Reader
2. Find the "Converter" entrance and tap it.
3. Select one or more files you would like to convert and follow the instructions to convert files