Sometimes, audio is more effective than text to convey a message; that's what Markup's audio recording feature is for! Simply record and attach a sound anywhere on your file.
1. Tap " " from the side menu bar on the right of the screen. You will see a pop up window; tap the "Microphone" tab and "Record."
Alternatively, press and hold anywhere on the document and the pop-up menu will show. Tap "Sound."
2. Tap a spot in the document where you would like to add your recording. A small microphone icon should show up, press "Add here." You will have to allow Markup to access to your microphone for the recording.
3. After recording, tap "Done" to complete your audio recording.
4. You can play or export the recording to your liking. If you would like to delete the recording, press the microphone icon and click "Delete."
5. To see all of the recordings and their locations in your document, go back to the recording pop-up window (refer to step 1), and tap "Edit." You can easily delete your audios from here.