1. Go to the page where you want to make an annotation.
2. Long press on the "Highlight text" icon on the bottom annotation toolbar to open up more options.
Alternatively, you can directly select any text you would like to highlight and select "highlight."
3. You can highlight, underline, and strikethrough and select color and opacity.
4. To annotate, drag your finger to select the text you want to include.
5. The text you select will be annotated immediately. Tap the annotation icon again to exit annotation mode.
6. You can also edit color and opacity of your annotations by directly clicking on them.