Have you ever come across inspiring articles or informative insights while surfing the Web that you want to save to your notes for future reference? Markup's got your back with a quick and easy solution! You can highlight and save the texts to check out anytime. No need to worry about losing your highlights in mountains of web links and articles!
1. Go to the web browser under the "Explore" tab by clicking the "+" icon in the bottom right hand corner.
Alternatively, pick an article from your "Explore" tab, click the three dots on the card, and select "Annotate on Web."
2. Highlight texts and choose color.
3. View all of your highlights by clicking the annotations button on the bottom panel. Click on any highlight and it will lead you to its position in the article.
4. To delete highlights, simply click the "Trash" icon, then press "Delete."
5. For easy access and to see all articles you have annotated, go to the "My Article" tab under 'Explore'.