By removing security from PDF documents, it will remove password protection from the PDF as well as restrictions on editing, printing, and copying.
1. Open the password-protected PDF file in PDF Reader
2. You will be asked to enter the password before viewing the PDF
3. Click the “Security” button on the upper toolbar
4. Then choose “Remove Security" from the menu
5. Select the output folder where you’d want to save the new decrypted PDF to
6. Click the "Remove Passwords" button
7. Then a new copy without password protection will be saved to the output folder
Please sign in to leave a comment.