1. Open a PDF file.
2. Connect your device to an external monitor or projector with a VGA Adapter, screencast, or other screen sharing software.
3. Tap the "More" icon in the upper right corner (three dots) and tap “Slideshow” to enter presentation mode.
4. You can tap the screen to laser-point as you would with a real laser pointer.
- Tap on the left or right edge of the screen to turn the pages
- Pinch to exit Slideshow Mode
- Tap bottom icon to reveal more options
5. To access more colors with the pen, long press on the pen icon.