By removing security from PDF documents, it will remove password protection from the PDF as well as restrictions on editing, printing, and copying.
1. Open the password-protected PDF file in PDF Reader
2. You will be asked to enter the password before viewing the PDF
3. Tap the “More” iconon the top right corner for more editing tools
4. Choose “Remove Security” from the menu
5. Then a new copy without password protection will be created and saved in the file list
Please sign in to leave a comment.