There are 2 ways for you to access the PDF splitter in PDF Reader:
Split the Current PDF
1. Open the PDF you want to split and click on the "Page Edit" button for more editing tools.
2. Select the "Split" option from the menu.
3. You will see 3 methods: Split by a number of pages, Split by maximin files, and Split by page ranges. Choose either option you need.
4. Click "Start" and start splitting.
5. Then the separated PDF files will be stored in the "Split & Merge" folder under the "Document" section.
Split a PDF (Through File Explorer)
1. Launch PDF Reader.
2. Switch to the “Home” mode and click on the “Split Pages” entrance.
3. You can choose a PDF file either from within the app or from File Explorer (Local Folder).
4. Then you will be brought to the settings window. Also, You can choose to split the PDF by a number of pages, maximin files, or page ranges.
5. Press "Start" to start splitting.
6. Then the separated PDF files will be stored in the "Split & Merge" folder under the "Document" section.