Merge Multiple PDFs into One Document
1. Launch PDF Reader
2. Switch to the “Home” tab and click on the “Merge PDFs” entrance under the office toolset section
3. You can choose 2 or more PDF file either from within the app or from File Explorer (Local Folder)
4. Then you will be brought to the settings window. You can drag the files to rearrange the file order for merging
5. Then click the "Merge" button to start merging
6. The output file will be stored in the "Split & Merge" folder
Please sign in to leave a comment.