By adding shapes tp PDFs, it helps you to annotate documents, highlights passages, and draw attention to an object or a section inside the PDF.
1. Open a PDF in PDF Reader and go to the page where you want to add shapes
2. Tap the "Toolset" icon on the bottom menu bar
3. Choose the "Shape" tool from the pane
4. You can set the color (Border and Fill), opacity, thickness, and the shape (Line, Arrow, Square and Circle) of the markups at the same time. Then tap "ADD" to continue.
5. Tap an area on the page and the preset shape will be immediately added to the spot you just tapped.
6. You can adjust the size and position of the shape by tapping the markup. You can also choose to delete it.