Spending more time at home than usual this autumn season? From spooky decoration to cool costume ideas, here are some tips for using NoteLedge to make this year’s Halloween a socially distant fa-boo-lous celebration!
Halloween isn’t complete without some creepy decorations! Even if parties aren’t possible this year, you can still dress up your house to fit the holiday.
1. Use NoteLedge’s web clipping feature to find inspiration on Pinterest or the internet. Visit our tutorial on how to access Pinterest and drag and drop pictures!
2. Start brainstorming: pick out a theme color like orange or black, and plan your inspiration board around it! Add spooky-themed text and stickers to help get your creativity flowing.
3. Use NoteLedge’s checklist feature to help you plan a shopping list for your at-home socially distant celebration with close friends or family.
1. Use NoteLedge’s web clipping feature to find inspiration for your costume on Pinterest or the internet. Visit our tutorial on how to access Pinterest and drag and drop pictures!
2. Sketch out your ideas and plans.
3. Make your costume and share it on social media! Don’t forget to use #NoteLedge.
Happy spooky season! Be safe and have fun 🎃
To download NoteLedge, please click this link.