1. Choose the “Unboxing” video outline template from the homepage.
2. You will see an unboxing video template with five scenes filled out to help kickstart your story. Edit the scenes as desired. Click the arrow in the top right corner after you're done. Don't worry, you can always come back and edit the outline!
3. Click the “Pod” icon, then click "Edit" to import materials such as videos and images from your device, Kdan Cloud, browse other folders, or access the camera.
4. Pinch to freely resize the objects.
5. Add stickers to add more fun to your video.
6. You can freely adjust the time the sticker appears.
7. Insert a transition by clicking before or after the selected scene by clicking either "+" icon (right = before scene, left = after scene) and selecting "Transition."
8. Export your video.
9. Choose types of resolution and frame rate and click "Export."
10. Your video will be automatically saved in your Photos, and you can also share it to various social platforms to enjoy with your friends.