What is Auto Summary?
Auto Summary is an AI-integrated reading tool that can extract key points from large files or texts. You can not only maximize your learning efficiency but also collect and manage your ideas all in one place.
If you are used to using Safari, you can directly summon the Auto Summary feature from Safari. Then you can save your favorite lines, paragraphs, or articles right away with just a few clicks.
1. Open the article with Safari.
2. Tap the "share" icon and choose Markup.
3. You will be re-directed to Markup's in-app browser.
4. Tap the Auto Summary icon to generate the summary.
5. When it's done, tap view. And here is your Auto Summary.
Continue to learn how to manage your Auto Summary annotation and how to manage your Auto Summary in My Article.
Open your Markup and try this new feature, or subscribe to enjoy 30% off and experience the power of smart-reading right away!