A voucher is a code that you may receive from third-party purchases, a gift card, or promotion campaigns. It gives you access to a specific product or subscription plan without having to purchase it.
To use a voucher, you will need to create a Kdan ID and redeem the code. Once you're signed in as a Kdan member, the specific product or subscription plan connected to your voucher will be applied to your Kdan ID.
Here is a step-by-step to help you redeem your voucher:
1. Visit the voucher redemption page on the Kdan Creative Store.
2. Create a new Kdan ID, or sign in if you already have a Kdan ID.
3. Paste or enter the voucher redemption code.
4. Redeem successfully. You will receive a confirmation email.
5. Download the apps or go to the service web page related to your subscription plan from the link attached in the confirmation email. Or go to Kdan's website to find download links or web pages for all products.
- Try entering the voucher code exactly as you receive it. Be sure the code does not contain extra space, characters, punctuations or symbols while you paste it.
- Vouchers are case sensitive. Please make sure the uppercase and lowercase are exactly the same as you receive it.
- Ensure that the code is still valid. Some codes have an expiry date listed with the voucher.
- Some vouchers are available for one-time use only or assigned to specific accounts. Please check the voucher eligibility and restrictions while you receive it.