Often when we are reading books, articles online, or files, we may want to save and share our favorite quotes and sentences. Making your favorite quotes into beautiful visual images can help you memorize and categorize those sentences and quotes better. Marketing-wise, it is also a great tool for social media engagement. Keep reading to find out how to make beautiful quote visuals with Markup. Note: this feature is only available on the iPad and iPhone app.
1. Open Markup on your device and sign in (this feature is only available for users who login).
2. Open the article with the in-app browser, PDF, or Markup Explore.
3. Highlight your favorite sentence and click “share” when the bar shows up, or click the highlights from the web pages or PDF files and click “share.”
4. The quote will appear in three different colors; you can adjust the color with the color bar on the bottom.
5. Click “Share” in the top right corner. Share your quotes on your desired social media, or save them to the gallery for yourself!
You can generate presentable content instantly with Markup.
Open your Markup and try this new feature!
If you are a new user, subscribe to enjoy 30% off and experience the power of smart-reading right away!