In our digital age, privacy is more important than ever. Though accessibility for the intended user is a great plus with cloud-based storage, it also means that data access is easier for everyone. Kdan Cloud offers a password protection feature for folders and files -- to ensure the strongest protection, make sure you:
- Use strong passwords - numbers, capitalizations, and special characters are helpful.
- Clear out your trash often
- Check connected apps and accounts
Kdan Cloud respects your personal privacy -- we are GDPR-compatible, meaning that we do not collect private user data and files. Check out this website for our security promise. Now, learn how to password protect your folders below.
1. Choose the folder you would like to password-protect and click the "..." icon. Then, click "Share."
2. Click the "Settings" icon at the top left of the pop-up window.
3. You will then be able to set up password protection.